,

Venezuela to 'Sell 18% Forex at Double Rate'

Caracas , February 03 – Venezuela will sell 82% of the country’s foreign currency will be sold at a subsidized official rate of 6.3 Venezuelan bolivars per one US dollar while the remaining 18% will be sold at double rate, the south American country’s Petroleum and Mining minister has confirmed.

Since you’re here …

… we have a small favour to ask. More people are reading the Today Venezuela than ever but advertising revenues across the media are falling fast. And unlike many news organizations, we haven’t put up a paywall – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Updating reports on Today Venezuela takes a lot of time, money and hard work. But we do it because we believe our reports matter.

If everyone who reads Today Venezuela, who likes it, helps to support it by clicking our ads, our future would be much more secure. Do you part, click on an ad today.